- An email containing the Synappx Admin Portal URL will be sent to the assigned administrator when your organisation signs up for Synappx. G Suite™ admins must complete the Admin Console setup before logging in to the Admin Portal. See Synappx Admin Portal for more information.
- The first administrator to log in must have Azure AD admin privileges for Microsoft® 365 or G Suite admin privileges to authorise Synappx Meeting and/or Synappx Go features for users. Subsequent administrators do not require Azure or G Suite admin access.
1. Log in to the Synappx Go Admin Portal on the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
2. Enter your Microsoft 365 or G Suite username when prompted and select LOG IN.
4a. Microsoft 365
Check the Consent on behalf of your organisation box and select Accept. [View Image]
4b. G Suite
If the login fails, go to the G Suite Admin Console and add the
Synappx API scope
6. If you have licensed Synappx Meeting and Synappx Go, both options will appear in the pop-up window. Select Synappx Go.
The Synappx Go Admin Portal homepage will appear. [View Image]