Features – Share
There are three options to share cloud storage files to Sharp displays:
- Select from recently modified files
- Browse cloud storage folders
- Search for files
Up to five users can share content simultaneously and save to the original cloud storage locations.
- iCloud, local iOS, and Google files have a 30MB file size limit for sharing to display. All other cloud storage sites have a 100MB file size limit for sharing.
- iCloud and local iOS files cannot be edited, only viewed.
- Supported Microsoft and general file types: Plain Text files, Microsoft 365 files (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote), PDF, image files (JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, PNG) & video files (MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV). Applications associated with these file types must be installed on the display PC to open the files.
- Supported Google files: Google Docs™, Google Slides™, Google Sheets™, Google Drawing, and Google Jamboard.
- G Suite users: Google files can be selected from Google Drive. There are three options to share: View only, View and edit, and Prompt me. See Set Share to Display Preferences (G Suite Only) for more information.